“Chestnut, elm, maple” published in a new journal dedicated to the Great Turning, Deep Times: http://journal.workthatreconnects.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/Deep-Times-Spring-2016.pdf
I am the poetry editor for the journal, and welcome your submissions of poetry on the themes evoked by the Work That Reconnects:
- coming from gratitude,
- honoring our pain for the world,
- systems thinking,
- deep time (thinking like a mountain) or the Fourth Time (past, present, and future as one),
- deep ecology (the wisdom of honoring all life as sacred circle)
- paticca samuppada (mutual causality, dependent co-arising, or interbeing)
- perceptual paradigm shift,
- our work to create new systems,
- preserving the good and holding actions to stop destruction,
- and how we clarify our roles as agents of the Great Turning towards a life sustaining culture.
Contact me at my name as one word at hotmail about how to submit.
(Please excuse the severity of the shortness of my parenthetical definitions!)
Here’s to a “true revolution of values” as per Dr. King!